Following the Testing of my RB store

 In my search to generating those little income streams, I have found RedBubble. With the covid-19 hitting everywhere in this year of 2020 we have all had to look at other outcomes for fun and income. 

I found RB from watching other You Tubers use the site to make merch and stickers and also a side income! RB has a couple of different ways that you can earn with them including sales, affiliate and partner programs. This is all so new to me that I have yet to make a sale and I have been denied the aff program because I don't have a site to link. I'm still enjoying it though, and that is the part that counts here I think. 

My STORE

This little blog is to test out the html they let you have to go on things. The learning curve is always interesting.



Thank you for your patience,

Love 

Char 

Comments